These holidays, follow the clues to explore fun activities for school aged children and their families! Don't forget to bring your camera and share your day (#theworkshopsrailmuseum).
Get creative with our detective, photography and 1920s themed activities which celebrate the exhibition, Underworld: Mugshots from the Roaring Twenties.
Have a giggle playing with faces, photos and felons! Learn about collecting evidence to catch a crook.
- Grab a map on arrival. "X" marks the spot. Follow the clues to find a range of activities throughout the Museum.
- Explore optical illusions, create images with light and collect evidence.
- Experiment with sunlight photography in our Wednesday Workshops.
- Create police composite faces to add to our Wanted Wall.
- View vintage 3-D photos or put on a costumes and create your own mugshot.
- Make a simple disguise to take home.
- Ages: Suitable for ages 6 and above.
Miniature Train Rides:
Take a miniature train ride around the Museum grounds.
Train operates 10am to 12noon and 1pm to 3pm daily. Additional charges apply.